14 Comments Add yours

1. ToryBri says:

Great post. I’ve been obsessed with the Tory Burch brand for many years, mostly her flats and sandals but recently I treated myself to a few of her accessories. One of my favorites is my Tory belt. I like how it add a “pop” to any outfit

Great post, thanks for sharing it.

1. Jonathan says:

Thanks! I love Tory Burch clothes, shoes and accessories too! I am completely obsessed with the new Gigi pumps. They are similar to her flats, but with a cute little block heel. Are you going to be trying the Gigi?

1. ToryBri says:

I have seen the Gigi’s on the Tory website, it’s easy to see why you’re obsessed with them. They’re very cute. I can’t wait to see the various colors in person. Which color is your favorite? I’m sure I’ll try a pair next time I’m at the TB boutique.

What Tory item’s do you have?

Lately I’ve been obsessed with my clay pink TB Jolie flats.

2. Jonathan says:

I’m loving the Redstone , Blush and Black. I currently don’t own any Tory flats myself as of yet. I work as a stylist and personal shopper so I’m very familiar with a lot of Tory flats and heels. After reading your blog I’m actually thinking about treating myself to a pair of Reva’s or maybe even the new Gigi pumps? I think they would look great with black slim trousers or denim? As far as sizing I’m a men’s 9.5-10 so I’ll probably need 10.5 or 11 in a pair of Tory Burch flats? What do you think??

Liked by 1 person

2. ToryBri says:

Love your favorite colors for the Gigi’s. They would look amazing with trousers or denim. Of course, so would a pair of Revas. I wear a size 10.5 in most Tory’s and my mens shoes size is US 9. The good thing about Tory’s is at places like Nordstroms they carry most Tory’s up to size 12 or 13 which is great for women, but also us guys. I buy all my Tory’s from the Tory Burch boutique. I have great sales associates and they take good care of me. It’s funny cuz the first time I ever saw a women wearing a pair of the iconic black with gold medallion Revas I knew I wanted a pair. I never imagined I’d become so obsessed and my collection would get so big. I hope you treat yourself to a pair of Tory’s soon.

3. ToryBri says:

Hi. 🙂 Just wondering if you’ve tried on the Gigi’s? Or better yet, bought yourself a pair? Have you seen some of the new TB flats on the website? Do you have any thoughts about Tory’s Fall flats?

1. Jonathan says:

Hi! I finally tried on a pair of Tory flats this week when I was shopping with a client. I wear size 11 in Reva flats. My local Nordstrom did not have Gigi in size 11 or I would have bought them for sure! I’ll have to search online now that I know my size in Tory Burch!

1. ToryBri says:

Glad you were able to figure out your sizing in the Gigi and I’m even more excited you’re going to get a pair. 🙂

My local Tory Burch boutique is having a Sunday brunch this weekend and I’ve been invited. My TB sales associate has a few things she wants me to see. Maybe I’ll try a pair of Gigi’s 🙂 🙂

4. ToryBri says:

I was at my Tory boutique VIP 30% off brunch yesterday. What a great time and lots of Tory kindness and pampering. I did try on a pair of Gigi’s. How cute 🙂 I didn’t buy them but now I know how they fit. I did buy a cute Tory sweater and another pair of Tory flats. Here’s the Gigi’s I tried on.

5. ToryBri says:

I was looking thru the new arrivals on the Tory Burch website and I saw that Tory is now making the Gigi’s in a flat as well as the block heel and mid heel version. How cute. Have you seen them?

1. ToryBri says:

I’m not sure if they’re too similar to my TB Raleigh flats or not but I’m certainly going to have a look at the new Gigi flats.
      These are my Raleighs.

2. Jonathan says:

I have seen them, they’re super cute!

Liked by 1 person

1. ToryBri says:

LOOK what just showed up on the Zappos website! So cute.

2. Jonathan says:

Love them! Are you getting a pair?